Bringing Staff & Clients Together
Invite Dazzling Dan to share his art of magic, with astonishing visual illusions right under your guests’ noses, or with bigger presentations to entertain a crowd.
The prestige and buzz Dan creates with his miraculous presentations will leave your guests with magical memories that resonate…long after your event.
The magic experiences listed can be combined into one package.
Want an icebreaker as your guests arrive?
Wish to energise your seminar with stimulating entertainment during a recess?
- Dan strolls among your guests and performs magic up close.
- Coins vanish and playing cards change in their hands!
- Your guests not only watch, but are part of the magic.
Team Building Workshop
Guests form groups and learn a magic trick each
- Dan hosts a show in which all your guests perform
- Prizes are awarded
- The theme can be adapted to your conference
Past clients include…
- L’Oréal – Head Office Training
- Barwon Paediatric Services – Conference
“Dazzling Dan – the name says it all! Dan has all the magic tricks…and does them in a wonderfully understated and humorous way. He is great fun to have at corporate functions and ever so patient as he teaches you some of his magic arts to perform yourself.”
Dr David Fuller. Divisional Medical Director, Director of Paediatric Education
Comedy Magic Show
Dazzling Dan invites your VIPs out of the audience to read their minds, make their money disappear and assist with vanishing a live dove! The performance can range 5min-45mins.
- Charming and professional
- Interactive and team building
- A magical experience your guests will remember
The different services listed can be combined into one package.
What our customers say
Dear Dan, I just wanted to thank you again for a wonderful performance today for Lachlan’s party. The look on his face today during some of the tricks was just so priceless. There were so many comments made by the adults at the party about how much they enjoyed your performance too. Lachlan has already stated that if his birthday is on a weekend next year that he would like you to appear again! Thanks again.